Old March 10th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Mar 9, 2:36*pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
This got me thinking, a rudderless Ercoupe in a multi-directional wind
landing......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2NJFrvYls

Do you (I) really want a home that close to a GA landing strip? Yet I see
megabuck homes in my neck of the woods

http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?prt=85&t=1217861

http://preview.tinyurl.com/39avgz* Use satellite mode

Am I missing something? Isn't this a bit off the safety charts?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!

If that bothers you don't think of landing at some of our back country
strips out here in the west. You would have a heart attack at most of
them trying to thread the needle of trees, cliffs, creeks, stumps,
critters, etc.......

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com
N801BH