Old August 20th 03, 10:31 AM
jeff

there are a few, seen some lucky ones make it, one around here we nick named Mr GPS,
his was flying in in his C-210 and his GPS went out, so he wasnt able to find the
airport, was violating class B, just all kinds of screwed up, he was like some zillion
hour pilot also, what happened in the end was he crashed 1500 ft short of the runway.
he survived, his wife surveved. plane was pretty tore up, it sat out in the desert,
between the road and the runway for a few days.

wrote:

jeff wrote:

and you know this as fact dont you.
did you know there is a possibility that your assumptions could be wrong. maybe
after 40 years its time to retire and look for another job, you know it was an
old pilot here who parked a airplane in the ditch because he couldnt follow the
little lights on the runway. Judgemental yes I am, when your that old hang it up.
its old bold pilots like you who also cause accidents

There aren't very many old, bold pilots.