Old June 1st 05, 11:52 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 28 May 2005 09:13:32 -0400, "Mike W."
wrote in
::

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
The current security policy fails to address the issue of the proven
threatening aircraft, airliners, and imposes lethal consequences for
benign GA flights. Is that the best they can do?

Is creating oversized restricted areas a knee-jerk reaction to something
they can't control? Agreed.

On the other hand, why is it such a big deal?

Because acceptance of these lethal shoot-down pseudo-security policies
by airmen can appear as tacit endorsement, it sends the wrong message
to the TSA. Unless we want to seem more of this lethal, but
ineffective, philosophy directed toward airmen by their government, we
should protest loudly and often, IMO.