Old December 27th 05, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Jim Burns wrote:
Pirep: Absolutely. I often pull stuff from their site and between their
dedication and spot on info, your recommendation convinced me that their
cutter was the cutter I wanted.

Should be here in a few days.

Nah...divert the shipment to me. Better yet, let me head over to
Skyranch (could go via the Arrow or Nissan pickup), pick up the cutter
and make sure it works for you Jim. I've got an oil change due soon.
Would be happy to try out the cutter for ya. Heck, I'd even post the
pirep :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student