Old April 15th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I am back

Through two years, I am back. I have tried to connect with this Usenet
from 2004. But I have not succeed. In 2004 year, I wrote a question"
how long a GYRO can be used?". At that time, being a manufacturer, we
did not know how long times about our GYRO.
I am so glad that I can see this Usenet again. But I have a little pity
that there were someone still has a colour glasses to see our products.
If our products are trash, we can not stand in Amercian and European
markets for more than 15 years.
Please see our Web page poducts pictures, you will remember that you
have seen them or used them.
Our Web:
http://www.ming-da.com

Luo