Old April 19th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I am back

OK, insist in for your life and your ideal. Everone has his selection.
First I suggested you don't buy Chinese products, including your rest
of 5%. Second to split your TV, stereo, computer to see whether there
are some Chinese accessories ( I am sure it must have), Take them out
and throw to ourdoor. It is perfect!
Lou 写道:

My tv, stereo, computer and 95% of everything else in my
home isn't made in china, so no, it's not frustrating.
Products imported from china suck. They have taken the lead in crap
for sale.
If it says made in china, put it down and run.