Old July 13th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Marco Leon

Default The Joys of Aircraft Ownership 1,532 & 1,533

Peter R. wrote:

[snip]

Not counting the maintenance on the starter, I am already down almost US
$1,000 for this "hiccup" and counting, as I have still to arrange to fly
back to this little airport and pick up my airplane.

If there ever was a time where I felt like I should just sell and get out
of aviation, that Friday night was it.

"Get out?? I was thinking "upgrade" while reading your post! Like a new
Eclipse

As another data point, my scheduled-but-cancelled commercial flight
from DC to NY was cancelled due to thunderstorms in the area. Who said
being bitten by the flying bug doesn't hurt once in a while?

Marco