Old November 9th 17, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 1:11:34 PM UTC-5, jfitch wrote:
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 4:07:40 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 12:19:30 AM UTC-5, wrote:
There are some serious mental issues on display here.

Yeah and everyone who posts in this thread, no matter the content is afflicted.

I am personally saving all of this for inspiration to develop a daytime TV drama entitled, "Days That We Fly": Will 7T throw enough abrasive temper tantrums to finally get the 18m selection he believes he deserves and so desperately craves? Will XC and UH live up to their reputation for back room dealing and freeze him out? Will peacemakers reconcile them and they will share a room at WGC leading to victory? Will the SSA rank and file reach a level of disgust and ban them all? Tune in tomorrow to "Days That We Fly" and watch the stunning developments and cliff hangers....

I think I just got slammed, but not sure why. Could the writer provide some evidence that UH was involved in back room dealing? Or is this just a ploy to inflame the thread?
UH