Old September 5th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Too Old?

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Well, there are a lot of private pilots operating airplanes at high
altitudes these days.
Leaving that aside, my intention as to highlight the damage done and
how that can comprimise someone operating at or near their limit.
It's something else stacked against you in a bad situation. .

What do peruvian mountain dwellers have to do with private pilots?

Point missed completely.

Yes, I know. Read it again.

You're a dumb ass, and you're trolling, and doing a **** poor job of
both.

Nope. I was offering my POV based on knowledge and some personal
experience.

But I could troll you if you like.

Bertie