Old September 2nd 20, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Schweizer 2-33 brake drum:

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 2:03:55 PM UTC-4, Bill Hill wrote:
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 8:56:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a brake drum that I bought a long time ago for a club 2-33 that never got used for one reason or another. It has a Wicks Aircraft part number that doesn't seem to exist anymore. 4 and a half inch ID. I could send a picture if it sounds like this might help.

Jim Beckman
jamesbeckman at comcast dot net

Jim:

Yes please send a photo. How much are you asking for it?

Part number for the wheel assy is 3050A, Cleveland 40-7. Searching the Parker catalog should provide the part number for the drum, if needed.
UH