Old December 27th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Jose

Default spins from coordinated flight

The answer to the ball question is no. It won't spin. A ball centered airplane in a climbing turn is compensated by rudder and is considered coordinated (in the classic sense).

Ok, now I'm confused again. If "stall plus yaw" is all that's necessary, and all (normal) turns involve yaw, then why won't it spin? Do I have the wrong definition of "yaw"?

Jose
--
You can choose whom to befriend, but you cannot choose whom to love.