Old September 29th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cobra Trailer Replacement Wheel

On Sep 29, 11:41*am, "HL Falbaum" wrote:
Should be able to measure from your spare, Eh?

--
Hartley Falbaum

"mattm" wrote in message

On Sep 26, 10:22 pm, Chip Bearden wrote:

Finally did it. Rolled up the rim on my 1992 Cobra when the tire
failed catastrophically on the way home from New Castle today. I know
some have installed aftermarket wheels on their Cobras. Anyone have
the specs for interchange?: bolt circle/pilot diameter/offset. These
are the 13" rims installed on older Cobras. Thanks.

Chip Bearden
ASW 24 "JB"
USA

I had the same thing happen on the Solo trailer on the way to Perry
a couple of years ago. *I found an equivalent wheel at Tractor Supply,
I think it was. *However, I wouldn't doubt that Cobra uses something
different. *The best approach is to take the old rim around to various
tire places and see what they say.

-- Matt

Trailer not local- eh!
UH