Old September 29th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams[_2_]

Default Cobra Trailer Replacement Wheel

Had oughta carry TWO spares, doncha know? If you lose a wheel or tire and
mount the spare, wouldn't it be foolish to continue on without a
spare??????????

Belt AND Suspenders Kinda Guy

At 17:09 29 September 2009, wrote:
On Sep 29, 11:41=A0am, "HL Falbaum" wrote:
Should be able to measure from your spare, Eh?

--
Hartley Falbaum

"mattm" wrote in message

On Sep 26, 10:22 pm, Chip Bearden wrote:

Finally did it. Rolled up the rim on my 1992 Cobra when the tire
failed catastrophically on the way home from New Castle today. I

know
some have installed aftermarket wheels on their Cobras. Anyone have
the specs for interchange?: bolt circle/pilot diameter/offset. These
are the 13" rims installed on older Cobras. Thanks.

Chip Bearden
ASW 24 "JB"
USA

I had the same thing happen on the Solo trailer on the way to Perry
a couple of years ago. =A0I found an equivalent wheel at Tractor

Supply,
I think it was. =A0However, I wouldn't doubt that Cobra uses

something
different. =A0The best approach is to take the old rim around to

various
tire places and see what they say.

-- Matt

Trailer not local- eh!