Old August 19th 11, 03:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Claus Gustafsen

Default UK2 BN709 Hawker HurricaneMkIID.jpg - 1 attachment

When looking as close as I can (Or rather enlarging) it does look like the
same number, but the lower image is in a poorer resoloution, and therefor
harder to see.

Claus

"Andrew Chaplin" skrev i meddelelsen

Joseph Testagrose wrote in
:

begin 644 UK2 BN709 Hawker HurricaneMkIID.jpg

Attachment decoded: UK2 BN709 Hawker HurricaneMkIID.jpg
`
end

Attached for comparison. They look to be the same aircraft to me. Why does
the second shot have a different aircraft number?
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO