Old May 16th 19, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Nearest near-miss?

Now I understand what you were saying.Â* The STC package came with a
complete installation manual which I followed to the letter.Â* Darryl
also provided me with some configuration tips which have been
beneficial.Â* The 337 was simply documentation.

Sorry if I clouded the waters.

On 5/16/2019 3:10 PM, Jj wrote:
Ok, my bad, I guess.

As I read Dan's message it appeared to me that he said the "installation" paperwork was the easiest part. They did a 337.
That implied to me that a 337 was used as the reference to accomplish the install.
I didnt mean to get you twisted up, I just wanted to understand.

--
Dan, 5J