Old December 22nd 03, 04:12 PM
Kyler Laird

Default Bose comes through for my Christmas too! (was "Present from Bose!")

I've posted lots of messages about how much my wife and I appreciate
our Bose headsets, followed by several about how my wife's headset
became unusable after an upgrade (and a couple of attempts to fix it).
Now I get to go back to praising Bose.

I just got off the phone with Joe Tesini of Bose Noise Reduction
Customer Service. He'd read of my frustration and wanted to correct
the situation. He was quite professional yet friendly, and didn't
assert that we were just imagining some horrible difference between
my wife's headset and mine (as had been our last experience with
Bose).

Joe instructed me to send the headset back - on their dime this time.
He's going to replace it completely. We're going to run it to UPS
now.

Thank you, Bose.

--kyler