Old February 17th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Ferry Pilot Down

Jim Logajan wrote:
Lastly you, Rich, seem to be taking pains to attack anyone who dare attack
or posts their displeasure Bertie. Well, here's another target for you.

Hardly. He's a big boy and can handle it. I'm simply amused by the
ignorance of some folks who confuse his antics in dealing with loons and
idiots with an imagined lack of aeronautic knowledge, and occasionally
feel the urge to mock them for it. Not to mention I find some of the
same people obnoxious that he does (Jay, for example). I've even
introduced him to a few of them because I simply don't have the time and
patience to whack them the way he does.