Old April 25th 04, 11:57 PM
RobertR237

Now why would I want to use a home inspection agent that doesn't
believe they have obey the rules about using the Usenet for commercial
purposes? How could I trust you to do an honest inspection if you
can't be honest in your other activities? You are either honest or
you are NOT and you have proven to be NOT.

I don't see it as being dishonest so much as it is rude. Particularly
since he has the nerve to put a "nospam" in his return address.

These characters remind be of our local problems with all the "Bandit Signs"
that appear along every street in town. They are illegal but because of the
way the laws are written, they must catch the *******s in the act of placing
the signs to prosecute or fine. So the companies hire their people on contract
to place the signs in the middle of the night. Even if the people are caught,
the company is clear and can not be fined.

I can't understand why anyone would buy anything from these crooks without
being concerned that they would be cheated on every transaction. I take great
pleasure at removing as many of the signs as time allows. It is a shame to see
our land fills loaded with tons of these virtually non-destructable pieces of
crap.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)