Old July 7th 05, 12:56 AM
Dan

In one of the buildings I used to work in, all the medicine cabinets had
that slot, and they all opened up in the back into a pipe chase thru which I
had to run wire. Long sleeves and leather gloves all day every day in those
places. I never got cut badly but one fellow got caught just right and
almost bled to death, in a nurses residence, on a hospital campus.

The medicine cabinet in my childhood home had such a slot. Back
then, a razor blade was only good for one or two shaves. My father must
have dropped thousands of blades down that slot over the decades. Always
wondered where they went.

Vaughn