Old September 11th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Dude

Default Seriously, who's tried that ?

R.V. Gronoff wrote:
Using FS2004 and a 3rd party B747 more realistic than the stock model,
has any of you ever tried to voluntarily crash on the Pentagon ?

I mean taking off with the full load of fuel, cargo and pax, manually
aiming to the point - unmarked on any aerial map, like a SID/STAR or
even an intersection - where you can approach the Pentagon like you
would do a runway without colliding against a building first ?

I've tried and, even with the autogen set on average density, I've
always failed. So I can't even imagine with high density autogen buildings.

--
Virez Ahmadinejad pour me répondre.
Remove Ahmadinejad to reply.

So much for you being recruited by Jihad or The Taliban.

Cheers,
Chris