Old July 12th 03, 01:39 AM
vincent p. norris

Two days ago, I thought I posted a response but it hasn't shown up, so
here goes again:

I just want to add my support, for what it's worth, to Kyle
Boatwright and Bob Moore, who are quite right about the barrel roll.
For some reason beyond my ken, misunderstanding about the barrel roll
seems to have nine times nine lives. Or perhaps nine to the ninth
power lives.

As I said a couple of years ago in a discussion similar to this one, I
suspect the root of the problem is that "barrel-roll" has become one
word, like "nose-dive" so that the general public believes that there
is no other kind of roll.

vince norris