Old February 12th 04, 06:25 AM
Ludlow Johnson

Default Video Card overheating???

Posting ealier about FS04 pc choice.
Got new PC and then it started to crash (2days old)
Tech support says overheating......return for repair/replacement

Really ticked me off, becasue FS was just gangbusters on the new PC.
Rendering was really good and the controls were more realistic.
Is a frame rate of 60-65 about what you would expect??
Funny thing though, I found that night landings were much easier with
the new graphics.
I guess if spend enough $$$, things should get better.

This is my first pc with independant video/sound cards.
Is overheating an issue with these new powerful 3D type cards??