Old September 9th 05, 04:16 AM
Matt Barrow

"Montblack" wrote in message
("john smith" wrote)
That is not my experience, having read his postings over the last
several years.
I have never heard him preach on this usegroup.
I would not even categorize any of his posting on the recent topics as
being predominantly religious or zealous.

He was behind that Utah State Tri-Motor Fly-In ...or was it the Tri-Wife
Fly-In? hehehe...that just never gets old

Forget CJ; he's a fascist Pat Robertson wannabe

CJ went to the Philippines to assassinate President Arroyo? Wow.

You forgot ol' Pat's hysterics over the past 25 years.