Old January 30th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASW-19 Moment Arms

May I strongly recommend that you get the Maintenance manual. Talk to John
Murray. It will save you time, money, and frustration. It is well worth the
wait! Of course they are likely enroute to the Convention so you'll have to
wait till after they return.

--
Hartley Falbaum
"jcarlyle" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks, Chip, I called Eastern Sailplane. They don't have the
maintenance manual in stock, and Linda wasn't sure that one was even
available for the ASW-19B. Even if it is, it'll be 2-3 weeks before I
get my hands on it.

So, I'd still like to ask the RAS readership if anyone can provide me
with the information.

-John