Old June 9th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet

on 6/9/2008 3:14 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Yes, by all means let's take a look at some of the advantages of an
unmoderated Usenet forum..........like this gem for example, posted
yesterday by some idiot posting here on this Usenet forum using a false
name.

"Dudley Henriques blithered dramatically whilst picking the gonad hairs
from his teeth once fluffy on the testicles of his retaded son "

Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son after
losing him to cancer.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss Dudley.

Kind of ironic that you and the person that said that, both sock puppet for
the same wannabe troll.

From my perspective, you must share some of the responsibility for the
sleezeball joining our group.

Truly sad.

If there were any doubt in anyone's mind whether you're a dickhead, you
just put it to rest once and for all.