Old June 10th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/9/2008 6:13 PM Maxwell said the following:

In fact, I'd like to take the time to thank Bertie and all his sock
puppets, for the not only the cross posting, forging and lying that you
all as a group have sponsored to this forum, but also some of the world
class filth you have brought to the group as well.

You, as a prime example...

You've crossposted far more than I have, by simple virtue of the massive
volume of crap you've posted. And I challenge you to find an example of me
forging or lying. No, Maxie, you are the best example of everything you
rant about.

And it's a newsgroup, you idiot.

If you don't want to be associated with Bertie, quit swinging from his coat
tales, lamer.

You hitched your name to his cause all by yourself.