Old April 17th 05, 08:14 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:59:33 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

he really cool ting is my commercail instructor has something like
20,000+ hours in helicopters. What better person to learn from???

So long as he's still breathing, I'd go with him, even if it does mean
helping him get his zimmer frame into the heli:-)

Well, he just flew over the house in his 500 and I didn't see a big
fireball or smoke so I assume he got down ok and is alive and well.

Grab him now, those 500's are wonderful machines. (Assuming of course it's a
"real" 500 with a tail rotor and all:-)

Beav