Old December 2nd 08, 07:40 AM
weersch weersch is offline
Junior Member

I replaced mine just 2 weeks ago.
First emailed Spindelberger directly for info an quote.
Replacement bottle was available for 60 Euro plus shipping.
Then I called Noelle at Williams Soaring Center.
She had it in stock. I paid US$85.65 plus a few $ shipping plus CA sales tax.
This was the exact replacement including lever and valve handle.
Replacement was a 15 minute job, including the cleaning of the oil spill from the old leaking jack.
Hans Van Weersch
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am looking for a source for a replacement bottle jack for a cobra
trailer ramp (yes, I know I should switch to the mechanical jack and
all problems will go away, but I don't want to go down that route
yet). The Torin 2-ton jack that Walmart and Autozone sell is extremely
poorly built, in addition to the dimensions not being quite right.
Somebody must have gone through this before and found a decent source?