Old May 29th 18, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wyll Surf Air

Default Color Platforms for Top Hat/XCSoar

I use a Galaxy S7 edge as my primary glide computer and I have never had the readability in sunlight be an issue. As long as the brightest is all the way up it us great. 2 things you need to think about Is the android has an auto brightens function that should be turned off to avoid the phone changing the brightness when you fly it becomes shaded. Also any type if screen protector can hinder the sunlight readability, especially ones that are not glass.