Old May 8th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default First Call -- You're Invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!

I'm planning on doing OSH again this year (based out of Milwaukee and
driving, I'm afraid). I've got a conference in
Detroit with some of my collegues from Mon-Thurs. Not exactly sure when
we're going to bug out, but it will probably be Wed or
Thurs and I'd love to meet up on the North 40. Brew will be of the "home"
variety....

-Cory

Love to see you and that great plane of yours, Cory. (I hope Thielert's
financial burp doesn't throw too big of a wrench in your gears?)

What kind of beer(s) do you home brew?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA