Old May 8th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student
NW_Pilot

Default First Call -- You're Invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Have one for me.

Jim

Augh! It won't be the same without you guys, Jim. Your "Apollo Suite"
will be occupied by...others. It ain't right.

Does Montblack still have your Oshkosh chairs? If so, we'll set 'em up in
the circle and drink a toast in your general direction.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

I ocupied that room one night!! just before departure in a snow storm was
good room to bright when lights out hahahaha... hope jay keep record of
rooms dont want to stay twice in 1 room hahahaha....