Old October 12th 03, 06:39 PM
Gordon

Did you read the section about going back to Gan in 1996? It's tacked
on to the end of "Dear Mum", which has now reached it's 11 th. Chapter
! I was not ecpecting so much to be the same. We are planning to go
back again with the kids, If I can only make the fare and find the
time.

I'm glad it was a cool "homecoming". The Navy fought me when I attempted to
change my home of record to Diego Garcia - but the truth is, I just loved the
place! Gorgeous chicks behind every mountain... only rains on days that end in
the letter Y... etc., etc. Truth is, I thought it was like Gilligans
Island, with a bar and proper fishing tackle. )

have a good weekend, George.
v/r
Gordon