Old August 17th 08, 10:21 PM
Terry day Terry day is offline
Junior Member

Smile

You will be able to see most of the answer by viewing the PDF "Lift and the Coanda Effect" which is the story of Upper Surface Blowing up to today on our website www.newfluidtechnology.com regards, Terry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Gray View Post
I recall that USB was mentioned in several books of the 1980's, not
simply for transport, but as a method of producing STOL close air
support and bombing aircraft.
While the russians had a transport, and I believe we also did, I
haven't seen much more about USB, and nothign about applying it to
tactical attack aircraft.
Is this just a case of it never happened because the money wasn't
there, or was there somethign in the concept that proved less aimiable
to general use than first thought?