Old December 25th 05, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,sci.electronics.design,alt.solar.photovoltaic

Default Wind/Solar Electrics ???

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:50:50 +1100, George Ghio
wrote:

"George Ghio" wrote in message

Yes this is the problem. While there are people who will tell you anything
to make a sale, how do you know what you are really getting.

One test is the "Modified Square Wave" test.

When you hear these words you know you are dealing either with a shyster
or an ignorant person who should not be selling things he does not
understand.

daestrom wrote:
Judging from your previous posts, I think you mean when you hear "Modified
*sine* wave", then you know you are dealing with shyster or an ignorant
person...."

A salesperson that says their unit puts out a modified *square* wave would
be a sign[sic] of a knowledgable salesperson.

daestrom

I'll pay that. Thank you for the correction. Spent too many hours under
the car, I guess.

OHMYGOD! A blunder admitted! Who the hell are you and what have you
done with George Ghio?

Wayne

PS It's in everyone's best interest that you not be found out, so
don't forget to hide your pod.