Old July 24th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Bradley Aerobat....anyone have experience???

On Jul 23, 6:14 pm,

About whom the following information is available:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6prRsqjc7uCt1A
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...Ct1A&scoring=d

wrote:
On Jul 23, 3:10 pm, "Ted" TBBlakeley@comcastDOTnet wrote:

Anyone out there have any knowledge, experience or opinions pertaining to
the Bradley Aerobat?? I'd sure be interested in hearing some.
Thanks!!

Ted

Everyone has been suspect about the claims made by this kit maker. I
was skeptical too, until I learned more about the guy that designed
(or redesigned) this aircraft.

That said, a good design and handbuilt prototype doesn't mean the kit
is going to be worth a damn. The designer continues to supply some
parts for this kit.

My understanding is that is no longer so.

Check out these links for more info:

http://users.lmi.net/~ryoung/Sonerai/Juan_Comments.html

http://www.tecaeromex.com/esp/about.htm

Juan Manuel Lozano Gallegos