Old October 22nd 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default The results of not flying... Your Logbook, please?

I put a note of some kind about the flight ; who went along, etc. My logbook
is my flying diary, and it's fun to read back through it and remember who,
when and where.

Me, too. I've got a line or two written for every flight I've ever
taken, all the way back to my first lesson.

It's become the narrative of my life, in many ways. Reading the old
log books is great fun, and brings back many wonderful (and sometimes
scary) memories...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA