Old March 23rd 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kenward1000

Default wanted: panel mount radio

Want to buy a panel mount radio for my glider. I've been using a
Dittel FSG 60M for years. The quarter turn plate which holds the
radio to the tray has been stripped for a while. This weekend I
picked up the panel and the radio fell out onto cement. It landed on
the major/minor frequency change knobs and they don't rotate any
more. The LCD display also crazed so the minor digits are obscured.
It still works on the four preset frequencies.

Doesn't need to be the latest model or anything fancy, but I do need a
known good working radio.

Regards,
Ken
San Jose, California