Old February 20th 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
laura betzoldt

Default Bug in ILEC SN10 USB adapter fixed 3-Feb-2010

On Feb 3, 6:17*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
Hi Folks - We found and fixed a bug that caused some NDB files not to
load properly from aUSBmemory stick using the newUSBadapter (only
some NDBs without airspace). The bug is in the software within theUSB
adapter (not theSN10software).

(1) Download the filehttp://www.nadler.com/sn10/ILECUSBA.zip
(2) unzip it onto a memory stick (you should see ILECUSBA.HEX).

Follow the update instructions in section 10.5 of theUSBmanual
supplement hehttp://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_USB_manualEnglish.pdf

Its a bit annoying but fairly quick and painless to apply the update.

Please pass this along to anyone you know who has already received
their adapters !
Sorry about that...
Best Regards, Dave

PS: This information has been added to:http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html

I installed the USB adapter and tried to do the USB adapter HEX file
fix and get nothing? I have 2.31 software in SN10B now, do I have to
load 2.34 software first with a laptop??
Thanks
Glen