Old November 18th 04, 05:23 PM
Rod Speed

me wrote in message
om...
Gregory Morrow wrote
Daniel Barton wrote:

Feel free to complain about this on AA.com. I already sent in my complaint.

Bet that will have the AA suits pouring from their
windows like lemmings as soon as they notice it.

Why would *anyone* complain? Those pillows are filthy
things, vectors of all kinds of diseases and maladies.
Same thing for those slimy airline blankets...peeps should
bring their own travel pillows or blankets if so needed.

It does occur to me that the list of stuff we're encouraged to
bring on ourselves is growing. Pillows, food, blankets, drink,
reading material, head phones, etc. My carry on is gonna be
filled with nothing but material only intended for the flight.

Only if you're silly enough to bother with that crap.

I just have a thin paperback in my pocket.