Old January 4th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Atlas is down...

"Jim Burns" wrote in message ...
You should see today!!! Hell, I WISH I could see today!!!
KATW and out my window 031945Z 00000KT M1/4SM R03/1200FT FG VV001 01/01
A2988

In about another hour, we'll loose that 1 degree C, and the fog will start
freezing to everything.... again.

The high was 82 deg. f. here today. (NW Oklahoma)... on the 3rd of January. We've had two weeks of unseasonably
warm weather. Of course everything is so dry that there are wild prairie fires raging in the area. Winds are
gusting to 40. They just evacuated a small town to the northwest of us. We're about 12 inches behind normal on
rainfall and we only get about 20 per year. I'd trade some warmth for some moisture!

Joe Schneider
N8437R