Old January 11th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Flying Clubs at VLL or PTK

No.

Specifically, the clubs at both airports are practically invisible.
I've looked online for information about them in the past, and have
found nothing. Finding a list and calling them turned up little
additional info. This was a couple years ago, though.

Your best bet at VLL might be to go to the airport and ask around in
the county terminal (NOT the FBO). At PTK, I'd check with the owner or
crew at Pontiac Air Center or Aviation Station, to see who's active.

The county website has lists of clubs at both airports. Oakland County
has been doing a great job with their airports (PTK, VLL, and Y47) over
the past couple years, and the lists are current, at least. Their web
site is:

http://www.co.oakland.mi.us/