Old May 30th 04, 07:13 PM
WalterM140

If we had to incur 5,000 casualties in the war on terror, they should not
have
been incurred in Iraq. I don't know why you can't get that.

The war on terror is being fought in Iraq. Why can't you get that?

I certainly don't know that -just- because you and that near moron George Bush
Jr. say it.

I know that the former SecNav James Webb have said that it is a strategic
blunder, and General Zinni says it was a strategic blunder, and many other
jefes of national policy experience say that.

Just because that moron Bush says it, doesn't make it so. That's the first
lesson you need to learn in order to shrug off your Orwellian reliance on
someone elses' unsupported opinion.

Now, as I've said, I don't need a general to tell me that Iraq is a ****ing
mess. All I need do is note that the head of the Iraqi Governing Counsel was
blown up --right outside-- the US enclave to get a glimmer that things are not
going right. You can do that too.

You can also -- "look ma, no hands!" make your own determination that when the
attourney general says we can expect a major terrorist act in this country
before the election, that invading Iraq and incurring 5,000 casualties didn't
-exactly- bring about the outcome we thought it would.

Walt