Old December 13th 04, 04:38 PM
Nunya

Default Does anyone have Kitplanes Mag's from 1986?

Hi Folks,
I would like to see the Kitplanes magazine from 1986 that showed Mark
Brown's Starlites on the cover. I don't know what month it is but it shows
two of them, a tailwheel version and a nosewheel version. If someone could
scan the cover and article for me and email it or loan the mag to me so I
could scan it I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, back issues
aren't available from 1986 from Kitplanes, but I bet there's some collectors
out there that have it. I am purchasing a Starlite this weekend and am
collecting stuff from it's history.
Thanks.
Tom Andersen
Aubrey, TX