Old December 14th 04, 05:25 AM
Jerry J. Wass

Velly Solly, No Jolly, My Kp only go back to Jun 87

M Kennedy wrote:

I've been looking for the article from the April 1986 Kitplanes on the
Spencer Air Car. It would be very much appreciated if someone could e-mail
it to me.
Mark Kennedy

"Nunya" wrote in message
news:1102955902.4154529c0ce276b815bf4ae9e2467cca@t eranews...
Hi Folks,
I would like to see the Kitplanes magazine from 1986 that showed Mark
Brown's Starlites on the cover. I don't know what month it is but it

shows
two of them, a tailwheel version and a nosewheel version. If someone

could
scan the cover and article for me and email it or loan the mag to me so I
could scan it I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, back issues
aren't available from 1986 from Kitplanes, but I bet there's some

collectors
out there that have it. I am purchasing a Starlite this weekend and am
collecting stuff from it's history.
Thanks.
Tom Andersen
Aubrey, TX