Old April 16th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default A few more rib repair photos

john smith wrote:

The long awaited, WAAS upgrade?

Negative. I wish though. No, this is some sort of hardware and
software upgrade that Garmin recommends and is in addition to the AD
compliance. Unfortunately, Garmin takes the unit and puts it on their
repair line and we get the full meal deal.

They're still saying later this year for the WAAS upgrade...we'll see.
That's going to cost us 1.5 AMUs as we got on the upgrade list.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

you will always long to return"