Old October 21st 19, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Schrader[_2_]

Default 2019 SSA Contest Rules Pilot Opinion Poll Now Open

Ken, et al,

Just a thought but why not just adopt FAI Rules at National Contests only in actual FAI Classes (where racing tasks should be more vigorous and contests should contain a higher % of AT). I see no need to adopt the rules in Regional Contests and I share your concern that we need to encourage greater participation in sailplane racing, which might not happen if the SSA were to strictly adopt all FAI rules.

- Chris Schrader "CN"