Old October 26th 19, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default 2019 SSA Contest Rules Pilot Opinion Poll Now Open

John
You nailed it with your comments, those words represent my thoughts and I'm sure many others.
I dropped out of racing just before Flarm hit [ bad pun, sorry ] after two very close and scary near mid airs I experienced. And I had a new kid.
Flarm helped me get back into it at the very low level I participate in these days.
Its been beat to death the discussion of why OLC is growing and racing participation is shrinking, but its a reality; Pilots want to fly more hours into the best conditions, and that happens every OLC flight.
Thanks for writing that up!
Safe flying