Old April 18th 20, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

Default Climbing the Learning Curve in Condor | A Tutorial

Hey Folks,

Here is an article on how to get better in Condor! It's a wonderful tool, but it takes practice and patience to get good at it, just like real-life soaring!

https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/04...or-a-tutorial/

Last week we have continued our run with lots of folks flying in the online races. On Thursday we maxed out the server again, with over 64 folks flying! Come and join us tonight at US Nightly Soaring in Southern Norway and tomorrow in Slovenia again.

Contest info:

Teamspeak: channel: ts3.virtualsoaring.eu:9982 | password: ask13 | Channel- MNS/USNS. (Note, please go to Settings and set up “Push-to-talk” for your mic.)
Register (for free) here to receive briefings two hour before the race and to submit your log for scoring.
Scenery Download: Use Condor Updater. (Best to subscribe for more bandwidth!)
Find “US Nightly Soaring” at 9pm Eastern (0100 UTC)
Monday Night Soaring at 7/10pm Eastern (2300/0300 UTC)
Serverlist: https://condor.hitziger.net/serverlist/

All the best,
Daniel