Old September 10th 05, 11:50 PM
Jonathan Goodish

In article .com,
wrote:
With PocketPlates and the Seattle Avionics products, you can print the
plates for your destination and alternates as part of your pre-flight
planning.

Considering that most people lose more money in their couch every 56
days than it costs for a set of NACO plates, I keep a complete set in
my bag no matter what. Cheap insurance I think.

That's not the point of having charts stored electronically. It would
be quite expensive and cumbersome to have the chart books for the entire
United States along with you on every flight.

JKG