Old July 25th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Angelo Campanella

Default What is a good desktop Simulaor?

Mxsmanic wrote:
You can do that in the configuration. You can also set autorudder so that the
sim handles the rudder for you, if you wish.

Can't find auto rudder. I set rudder sensitivity to zero and maximized
the dead band. Now the rudder is numb. Yoke right-left serves to steer
on the ground.

BUT one takeoff occurred where I hd the old rudder back.

Furthermore, now I can't get my home town airports any more. Seems that
half the important airports in Ohio are now Missing.

What to do?
Ang. C.